Introducing me :)

Hey :) Well, this is my very first blog post! I am going to tell you a little bit about me, what to expect if you follow my blog and why I started it.

I'm Kate. I have ME/CFS which is a huge part of my life at the moment, but hopefully won't be as much in the future ;) I will tell you a bit more about ME in a post soon :) Since I have ME, I can't do many 'normal' activities. Like, I can only walk a few steps, I need help with nearly every daily activity like washing & making food. I can't go out with my friends often as it exhausts me. Everything seems to exhaust me. Even watching tv exhausts me. If  I go out I have no option but to be in my wheelchair, as my legs are too weak. I spend the majority of my time in bed resting. But, even though I have ME I can still do a few things. I love craft making, jewellery making, drawing.. anything artistic. I write letters to my friends when I'm well enough and I also am due to start an online learning course so I can complete my maths AS level :) I love seeing my friends when they come to visit for half an hour and I also love my rabbit who keeps me company when everyone is out ;) So yeah, that's a little bit about me, I'm sure you will learn more as the blog develops :)

What I am expecting to blog about. Well. I am hoping to have a new post nearly once every week. Obviously health permitting. Hopefully it will have a little insight into my life and what has been going on. Also, I am hoping to do giveaways (to enter you just have to follow le blog!), craft projects, seasonal crafts, charity project, promoting different things, photography & much much more! So if you are interested, follow follow follow :)

I started the blog for a number of reasons. It was one of my new year resolutions (next blog post in the new year will explain more about my resolutions!). I also wanted to share a little bit of my life, sharing awareness of ME & sharing with you some lovely craft projects that are nice & easy to do!

So yeah, I will be doing my first proper post in 2012 (scary saying that, only a few days away!) so take a look :)

Lots of love, kate x

No comments

Post a Comment