2013 - New Year Resolutions / Goals

Hello :) Posting this a little early to save energy for new year, so here I go :)

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year :) I hope 2013 bring lots of good health, smiles and achievements :) Thank you to everyone who's helped me this year, my amazing friends, family and boyfriend :) I have gained many friends, and lost a few, but right now I feel like I have the perfect mix of lovely people in my life <3 p="p">

Once again, I have some amazing things to look forward to in 2013, and I've realised you just have to do what is right for you at this very moment. Live for now. I did have some things I was really excited about which I didn't achieve this year, like going abroad and the Olympics, but I'm going to try the things that I can again, and just keep up the determination!

My Resolutions/Goals for 2013

 This year, I managed to save up all my change until the end of the year (£44!), and used it to buy bath bomb/bath salt things :) I love making them, and will use them & give them to my friends :) Possibly sell a few too! So this year, I want to keep saving my pennies again, as it really gave me a boost ordering some nice things for me to do!
I completed 50hour of volunteering in 2012, which makes the total just over 1,500h! I Would like to at least equal my 50 hours voluntary work, and hopefully do some work for a new charity I'm in contact with, helping children with cancer by giving them art boxes in hospital & such like :)
Linking to my voluntary work, I would like to again raise money & awareness for MEAW. I have some things planned already which I'm really excited about!


Choose a friend, once a month, and send them a little package to cheer them up :)
 Make more of an effort to keep in contact with my friends / be a better friend
Drive my new car which I get in March! Preferably to Starbucks as I've never done that before!
Do the Sport Relief (3) Mile again, and the Great North Run!!
 Blog every week, W will probably have a new post every weekend hopefully!
Do little stretches every evening, most likely not like this (ha!) but the splits would be awesome to do again!
*Major major long shot* But walk for the first time in 4 years to the nearest post box, just up the road a bit. You never know, right?

I have so much I want to achieve, and with little baby steps and lots of time, I'm sure I will :) What are you wanting to achieve in 2013?

Sending all my love, have a happy new year!
Kate x

1 comment

  1. Amazing blog Kate, you are such an inspiration to all of us M.E sufferers, so proud to call you my friend - Soph Soph J xxx

    ReplyDelete