Spring / Summer Must Have's


Hello :)

Today is a shorter post, as I have an exam tomorrow, which I'm absolutely dreading, so need to rest. Please everyone keep your fingers crossed, I need all the luck I can get..

As I am now a textiles student, I've been doing a lot of Vogue studying, and since I've been keeping an eye on the catwalks, here are 10 trends for 2013!

Spring / Summer Fashion Trends - 10 Must Have's

Graphic Dress - Think big, bold and shapes
Sheen Skirt - Become a magpie and love everything shiny
Pencil Skirt - Think bold colours and power
Florescent Top - Neon - the brighter the better
 
Bomber Jacket - Statement jacket
90's Styling - Layers, clashes, it's in!
White Dress - Pretty self explanatory
Burmuda's - Or 'boy shorts' as I like to call them 
60's Top - Sexy and floral
Candy Stripes - Still in!

Hope you enjoy  my little fashion run down for this coming season :)

lots of love, kate x

No comments

Post a Comment