Back to reality

Hello lovely ones :)

I once again apologise for the very very very lateness of my weekly blog post. When I started this blog, the plan was to post every week, but it hasn't been possible, and I felt under pressure by it, so I have decided to post when I can :) It might be weekly, or it might be a few months apart, but when I have the energy I will try my best to update it :)

Now, since last time, what has been going on.. It's been 2 months since my last post, so quite a lot has happened, most of which I have probably forgotten! I have definitely had a lot of ups and downs, but I like to focus on the positive things on here :) So here we go :)


  1. I went on holiday to Gran Canaria. I had the most amazing time, relaxing in the heat, and even got to train some dolphins since I wasn't strong enough to swim with them. It was a once in a lifetime experience!
  2. I have changed my business name. 'Dreamers Jewellery and Crafts' is no more, it has been taken over by the more sophisticated name 'Cherry Blossom'. I have expanded into bath products, and have been asked by a few more shops if they can stock my makes, so all very exciting!
  3. I am doing two crazy challenges this year. I am zip wiring off the Tyne Bridge for ME Awareness Week, and then in September I am getting pushed in my wheelchair for the Great North Run. 
  4. I got an A in my maths resit. And an A in my textiles unit! Didn't do so well in the other maths unit, but we knew I wasn't ready. College have said they will continue funding and supporting me too which is awesome :)
  5. I got my new snazzy automatic car, and managed to drive for an extra 5 mins, but it put me flat in bed for two days afterwards so I'm going to have to be careful with that..
  6. I had a lovely (belated) valentines day (as I was in hospital) with my boyfriend which involved ice cream and posh lunches with the loud interruption of a monitor every 30 mins :')
So, I have achieved quite a lot of nice things :) I'm busy working on a book I've been asked to write to get published (crazy!) at the moment, and just trying to keep my head above the water :) I am also starting to think MEAW planning, so keep an eye out! Going to leave it here for today, I will come up with a more interesting blog post soon hopefully!

From my snuggly hideaway, love kate x

1 comment

  1. Wow Kate, you have so much on. You're already doing so many of the things I want to do. You've inspired me to start making some baby steps today.
    Love Katie x
    chronickatie.com

    ReplyDelete