Shopping Spree


It's amazing what I can get done in a small amount of time, especially when it comes to shopping! I recently went to the metro centre (naughty, not supposed to travel that far!) and spent half an hour grabbing some bargains. I bought the shorts and necklaces that day, then the top is from a christmas sale. Love my savings!


Shorts - Miss Selfridge. Was £35, now £20
Stack of 3 necklace - Primark £2
Triangle necklace - Primark £1
Top - Topshop sale from Christmas
Tights - M&S

The shorts are absolutely stunning. They fit perfectly (but Miss Selfridge sizes are tiny!) and make a great statement. I love them as I wear shorts with tights a lot. The necklaces, stacked together, provide a delicate focal point on my plain top. Gold is really in at the moment and the tiny necklaces worn together look gorgeous. The monotones outfit all flows nicely and the gold just adds a bit of detail. I like dressing up a bit, I should make an effort more often.

Kate x
 

No comments

Post a Comment